11.20.2008

happy birthday karlee.

a brand new beautiful baby girl was born into this world on November 17, 2008!
Corey & Kara welcomed the third member of the Fuller family, Karlee Ann, around 3:30 Monday afternoon. Weighing in at 7 lbs. 13 oz, 20.5", she'll just melt your little heart. We had the chance to go visit this fresh new face tonight, and you just can't stop looking at her.

photo credit: Corey "Dad" Fuller
I'm always surprised at how tiny they are. I guess because they just grow so fast, our little niece Emma is already up to new tricks, and nowhere near this size any longer. I'm gonna be honest, it terrifies me to hold anything under 3 months old. Yes, I know, I'm going to have to get over that...clearly. They seem so precious, so fragile. It's beautiful and scary all at the same time.

Isn't she just a little doll? Just three days ago she wasn't even here! it is truly such a miracle. You can see more of this precious face over on their baby blog. She's quite loved, this little one. And her mommy & daddy are just beaming with pride, wonder, excitement...Congratulations you three!

0 comments: